Easy Greek Salad
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, deveined and finely diced
- 1 small- or medium-sized zucchini, finely diced
- 1/3 bunch radishes, finely diced
- Lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, honey, mint, garlic and salt.
- In a large bowl, toss together chickpeas, bell pepper, zucchini and radishes.
- Pour dressing over vegetables then lightly toss, to coat.
- Spoon atop lettuce leaves then serve.